1. Returns. The original purchaser (“Customer”) of a product from Hydra Research, LLC. (“HRL”) may return most new products within thirty (30) days of purchase, unless noted in the Return Policy Exceptions listed in Section 4 below.
2. Return Merchandise Authorization Process.
2.1 A Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) number must be obtained from HRL before Customer can return any product to HRL. Any request for issuance of an RMA must be made within thirty (30) days of purchase. RMA product shipments cannot be combined or co-mingled with other shipments, only the product being returned should be included in the packaging. The RMA number must be included on the outside packaging of the returned product. To obtain an RMA number, or to ask questions about this Return Policy, contact HRL by mail, email, or telephone as follows:
Hydra Research, LLC.
Technical Support Department
100 NE Farragut St.
Portland, Oregon 97211 USA
2.2 Customer is responsible for all shipping charges for RMAs to HRL and HRL is responsible for all shipping charges to return the product or its replacement to the Customer, if necessary, unless stated otherwise in this Return Policy. HRL recommends shipping packages with a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance. HRL is not responsible for packages lost or damaged in transit.
3. Refund. Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment (e.g. credit card, PayPal). HRL will refund the original purchase price of products and related sales taxes, less the original shipping charges, if any, and less a restocking fee equal to five percent (5%) of the original purchase price for 3D Printers and equal to fifteen percent (15%) of the original purchase price for all other products.
4. Return Policy Exceptions. Returned products must be in the same condition as Customer received them. Customer must have a proof of purchase for all returns. Filament must be sealed, PEI, and other consumable items must be unused. Returned, unsealed filament will only be accepted if the filament is found by HRL to be defective, and shall be treated as a limited warranty item (please see HRL’s Limited Warranty). HRL will not accept for return any products Customer purchased from a Reseller, unless otherwise agreed by HRL. Returns of all products purchased from HRL authorized resellers must be processed through such reseller and not directly through HRL. If a Customer returns products that do not meet the conditions of this Return Policy, the products will be sent back to the Customer at the Customer’s expense, payment for which may be required by HRL in advance of shipping.
5. Not a Warranty. THIS RETURN POLICY IS NOT A WARRANTY. Please see HRL’s Limited Warranty for the return of defective products.