To request a Volume Printing Account, fill out the form at the bottom of this page
What is Volume Printing?
- Our volume Printing service is designed for businesses or indeviduals who regularly print a high volume of parts and want a quick and streamlined method for order submission and billing.
- Billing is done monthly and pricing is extremely competitive.
- Discounts and perks are automatically applied and there is no requirement for you to maintain a monthly minimum order value. You will be given the discount bracket that applies to how much you spent for a given month. Please note that Volume Printing is intended for high volume regular customers. If no orders are place from your account for 3 consecutive months your account will be closed and your will have to repay the account opening fee if you wish to re-open your account. Advance notice will be given prior to closure.
Manufacture with Confidence
✓ NDA: We are happy to sign an NDA if needed, so your intellectual property is safe!
✓ High quality parts:quality is important at Hydra Research, we work hard to rpoduce consistant industrial quality parts
✓ Manufacturability feedback: once you submit an order, we will get back to you within one business day with manufactuability feedback if necessary.
✓ Fast turn around: most print order can be ready to ship within 1-2 days of submission!
Volume Printing is very competitively priced! We think you will be hard pressed to find a more cost effective solution
$20 one time account opening fee
This covers the initial set up of your account and insures that your are a serious customer and will use this service
Volume Discounts & Perks
These discounts and perks are automatically applied
- USPS Economy (2-7 Days)
- USPS Priority (1-3 Days)
- FedEx Overnight (Next Day)
- Pickup at our office in NE Portland, OR (As Soon as Parts are Ready)
— How Volume Printing Works —
- Click the "Request a Volume Printing Account" button below. This opens a form where you can tell us a little about what you are looking for from our 3D printing service.
- We will set up your account and you will receive a confirmation at which point we will collect your one-time account opening fee. NOTE: You will need a Google email account inorder to use our Volume Printing service.
- When you are ready to print something go to hydraresearch3d.com/volume-printing (we recommend you bookmark this page). At the top of the Volume Printing page is the "Volume Printing Order Submission" button, which will open an order form. Upon completion of the order form, you will receive an emailed summary and confirmation of your order
- Hydra Research will then print your parts and they will be delivered to you using the selected delivery method.
- At the end of each month, you will receive an invoice via PayPal payable online for all the parts you ordered that month. All volume discounts will automatically be applied based on how much you spent that month. You then have 10 business days to pay the invoice in full.
- Receive high-quality parts manufactured to your specifications!